I just got a potentially life changing phone call which I’m not allowed to tell anyone about. I’m so excited/terrified/every emotion ever right now. I’ll get back to you when I can tell people.
Things are great.
I’m so sick I think I’m going to die.
I just found $20 in my pocket. The day is starting out brilliantly.
It’s time for me to get my shit together. I’m making a post about it because I know this will make me more accountable for my actions.
THIS WEEK I WILL:
- Send of my proof of ID so I can actually be a registered nurse and not waste three and a half years of my life and the $300 registration fee
- Finish my application for a NSW new grad spot
- Clean my room
- Gym, gym, gym, gym, gym
- Spend less on the summer sale
THIS FOREVER I WILL:
- Eat healthy and enough for one person, not a family of 8 living off ice cream and pizza
- Go to the gym more
- Work, work, work and make dat cachemonet
- Be less of a twat
Things are exciting.
I’m looking at this not getting that new grad spot as a great thing.
I’m applying for NSW positions which start in January which will leave this year to save a bunch of money and then blow it all on a trip around Canada and maybe a bit of the states at the end of the year (if I’m going to be really hopeful also a little bit of everywhere else ever). It’ll be nice to see some people and meet some new ones. Also, this means I get to stay in Newcastle longer than I expected. Maybe even a year or two longer than I expected.
I’m getting pretty excited.
Also, I got my marks back and I’ve passed everything. I’m pretty delighted I don’t have uni anymore. yay!